Length Distribution Analysis
This tutorial demonstrated how to quantify thickness distribution along the length
This tutorial showed steps how to obtain length distribution of the material.
How to Build a workflow
- Load Label.am (8-bit label) and make sure to Clear History Log (right click on the dataset) before proceeding further
- Convert Image Type to 16-bit label image
- Apply Arithmetic with the Expression: A*i to extract all X values (i, j, k = x, y, z)
- Run Label Analysis: Create New Custom Measure
- Select BoundingBox Dx, Dy, DZ
- Interpretation: XY planes
- The results from Label Analysis showing lengths in Y-axis (BoundingBox Dy) along X-axis
- Use Label to Attribute to display Length Distribution
How to Create & Run Recipe
- When finished the workflows, right click on the last result and choose "Create Recipe", this will re-direct to the RECIPES Workroom
- Save the Recipe
- Back to Project Workroom
- Load a new the dataset
- Right click anywhere on the background and select "Recipe Player"
- Load the previous saved Recipe into the Recipe Player
- Connect the dataset to the Recipe Player Input port
- Run the Recipe by click "Apply" (obtain only the final result) or click "Export" instead to get all the steps in the workflows
Sample dataset, complete project file, step-by-step tutorial and recipes are available for download.