Create Label Annotations
This module creates label annotations from the result of a Label Analysis with the help of the Measurement tool.
This module creates annotations from a result of a Label Analysis. It uses the "Annotation" feature of the Measurement tool.
The point coordinates where the callouts are pointing to are taken from the values in the columns "BaryCenterX", "BaryCenterY", and "BaryCenterZ", so those have to be existing!
Right-click on a HxLabelAnalysis object (e.g. the result of a Label Analysis), select "Create Object …" and choose "Local->CreateLabelAnnotations".
- Label Analysis result: The input HxAnalysisResult object. This object has to contain the measures "BaryCenterX", "BaryCenterY", and "BaryCenterZ".
- Number of markers: The number of callouts to be shown.
- Column to display: Select the index of the column who's values will be shown in the callouts. The respective column name is shown in "Column name".
- Sort values: Since only a limited number of callouts should be displayed, you can choose which objects should be labelled:
- no: No sorting according to the column-values is applied. The annotations are starting with the smallest index values.
- descending: The values of the selected column are sorted from the largest to the smallest one. The annotations are starting from the largest column value.
- ascending: The values of the selected column are sorted from the smallest to the largest one. The annotations are starting from the largest column value.
- Show full info: Toggle the callout shape between just the title-line showing the label index and title-line plus column information.